On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 11:53 AM,  <m...@grounded.net> wrote:
>>Yep, as Laurentiu mentioned you need to enable registrar and proxy on
>>that machine. Go to Servers > Telephony tab and choose services you
>>want to run on the box (registrar, proxy, voicemail)
>
> I like that services are modularized. It's a nice way of managing servers,
> turning things on and off to save resources and complexity when not needed.

Thanks, that's exactly what we were going for.  Partly because
sometime you need to shutdown a problematic service in a pinch too.

Having said this, new user interface give you a lot of rope to hang
yourself.  We will develop a higher level page once we learn a little
more about how these services pages are being accepted by users.