>Well we're running 4.6 on eZuce for 2 months now and it works just
>fine. Of course there are updates / bug fixes but nothing to affect
>core functionality. Hope you'll get back to 4.6.0 really soon

I'm in the middle of a move which is why I thought building a 4.4.0 system
would be the safest.
I notice the 'Registrations' screen seems to be gone in 4.6.0 and other
things changed.  It is not a high traffic server but as with all phone
servers, needs to be reliable and up.

Before I rebuild into a 4.4.0, I don't mind building
a 4.6.0 if you feel that it's safe enough to do so, meaning using the
restore function then putting it back into use.