Realize you have not stated what version of sip and how you are
installing it. Is it sipx 4.4 or 4.6? Are you installing via RPM or
from ISO?

Typically it means your hardware has an issue with linux. If you know
what hardware you are using (we don't) and what version of sipx you
are installing (4.4 using centos 5.x and 4.6 uses centos 6.x), try
googling it. Even if it is garbled on your display, you have already
set the password and IP during the setup. This probably means you can
ssh to it and access sipxconfig. The video driver (assumed) is
something you can deal with separately I would think.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Adrien Guillon <aj.guil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if this is a known bug.  I've installed SipX twice now, and
> upon booting the screen is completely garbled.  I suspect a framebuffer or
> something is being used for boot, but it doesn't like my hardware.  Anyone
> else experience this?
>
> AJ

Linked-In Profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
Ask about our Internet Fax services!

Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about sipX-CoLab 2013!

Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net