On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Adrien Guillon <aj.guil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's an ISO install, 4.6.
>
> Yes, it could be an issue with my hardware and CentOS, however the issue is
> that not all hardware is going to support framebuffers properly.  Regardless
> of whether the bug is in CentOS or the install scripts of the sipxecs ISO,
> it is still an issue that there is no option to disable the framebuffer if
> it doesn't work.

Try installing CentOS 6 minimal ISO on the machine just to give us an
idea if it's centos or sipxecs.  Either sipxecs or centos, you can hit
tab in the boot menu and change the installation parameters.  All sort
of wacky options

http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/rhel6/rhel_6_installation/rhel_6_installation_ap-admin-options.html

Assuming you get that far.  It's not clear exactly where "upon boot"
is that you're describing.