Hello,

For those who doesn't know us - we are Siberian (Russia)-based system
integration company promoting sipXecs/openUC.
You probably heard of us developing Yealink plugin.

We believe in sipXecs/openUC as future huge ecosystem market and want to be
part of it as extension/addon/custom developers.
Since we are self-funded, correct decision making is extremely important
for us so we need your (end users, installers, supporters) input on
priorities and market potential.

We are now 4.6-focused (in terms of development) and have some
ideas (listed below) we evaluated from technical point of view and
estimated as really doable.

Now I dare asking for your comments/opinions/criticism on. Are our ideas
worth implementing at all? If yes - what's most important for you?
Would your clients (our yourself) pay for a license? Would you or your
clients fund free product development? Should there be two versions (free
and commercial)? We will appreciate any input!

Major project ideas (need community discussion):
- Sophisticated integrated (implemented as a server role) call recording
system based on policy-based RTP proxying.
- Advanced managed (implemented as a server role) SBC (probably SEMS-based)
- Video calls using web cameras feature using special desktop software
agent (four-legged calls), video conference bridge integration (by proxying
and mixing combined call before passing it to the MCU)
- "Marketplace" - repository management/package management/package
deployment system

Minor project ideas (will be 100% free and open source, need only
priorities voting):
- Custom freeswitch extensions editor/manager
- Support page (displays installer contacts/helpdesk information, maybe
request form)
- calling number filtering/routing dialplan entry (for
blacklisting/VIP-calls etc)
- Custom web server role (for server-side phone integration scripts like
phonebook search and server side of XML apps)

Thanks in advance for your input!

--

*Mikhail Rodionov*
CEO