I clearly state that if you are not going to actively use it, to leave it
disabled.

It works, and would handle this use case if the directions were followed.

I agree its a security risk, but if that is the use case requirement, so be
it. At least the permissions can be forced at the ACC to disallow certain
call types if desired.