From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Michael Picher
Sent: maandag 26 november 2012 17:42
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] 4.4 update #23 in stage dir

Sorry, I don't think we have estimated dates on this.  Depends on how many
people test it and report errors.  Of course we have no idea how many people
are actually testing.  So sometimes no news is not good news.

If we have no people testing and no reports of if it does / doesn't work we
really won't know now will we?  So, your customer, who is using an open source
/ community build, may want to consider testing for their own sake as well as
for others in the community.  Part of the deal of using open source :-)

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Henry Dogger