right, we can never predict, but statistically, this has been in stage
longer than normal.  We actually had to revert part of what was in the
last stage because realized we couldn't finish full support of
diversion header and it will be safer to pull it out.

I just, just pushed new set of rpms to stage.  ezuce qa should start
testing tomorrow, but i strongly encourage you to update your lab
system and verify all it ok.