Sorry, this isn't Asterisk.

I think you are looking for what we call this valet parking and it is not
implemented at this time.  The reason why it hasn't been implemented in
freeswitch and our software yet is that there was an issue with monitoring
park orbits with line keys.  Check the wiki there may be something there as
to how this can be implemented (but not monitored with line key).

If you'd like to submit a patch for parking that can allow monitoring of
park orbits we'd definitely take a look at it!  It would be nice to move
park off the old media stack.

Mike