Hello,

we deployed a hundred users SipXecs system on release 4.4
with Polycom Phones.

We found out that outbound proxy default value is
automatically set to sip domain for each phone line.

We use Audiocodes SAS in "redundant mode" and set the sas
agent as secondary sip registrar on polycom phones.
Therefore outbound proxy default value prevent phones from
registering to sas agent.

So the question is: how to set the outbound proxy default
value to "null" for each line? Until now the only solution I
found was to manually set this parameter to null for each
line in each phone. Though this method is inconvenient for a
medium or large system. Besides every time we configure a
new phone, we have to remember to reset outbound proxy
parameter.

Any further ideas or advice?

Thank you very much for the support.

Marco