Hi,

We have found the solution. We had changed the PIN of the superadmin in the
database, and now everything is OK. We will test some features.

There is a problem with the passwords. When the password has not numeric
characters, the encryption is not correct. ( I refer when we restore a
backup)

Greetings

2012/11/29 Daniel Peinado <daniel.pein...@iant.de>

> [...]
> command /etc/init.d/sipxconfig reset-admin
> But doesn't work. I got this message:
>
> Log4j:WARN No such property [conversionPattern] in
> org.sipfoundry.commons.log4j.sipfoundrylayout.
>
> What can I do?
>
> PD: before restore my backup in 4.6, the sipxecs master and slave worked
> fine. All proccess in server 1 and 2 were right.
>

> Daniel Peinado López
>

> El 28/11/2012, a las 19:42, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>
> escribió:
>
> In 4.2-4.4 you should use the same hostname/IP/sip domain before doing
> your restore.
>
> Did you take those steps?
> On Nov 28, 2012 7:31 AM, "Daniel Peinado" <daniel.pein...@iant.de> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have installed the sipxecs 4.2.1. My setup has 1 master Sipxecs and one
>> slave. I try to restore the backup and I do the next.
>>
>> 1) install sipxecs (1 master) 4.2.1 and yum update
>> 2) install sipxecs (2 slave) 4.2.1 and yum update
>> 3) add slave server in sipxecs interface and send profiles.
>> 4) restart servers and everything runs good.
>> 5) restore backup from the interface. It seems to restore right, but when
>> I restart the servers ( I must restart because sipxecs requires) I have
>> problems with the slave server. The restart option goes wrong. I tried to
>> setup again the slave server, but I have the same problem. What I'm doing
>> wrong?
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Daniel Peinado López
>>

>> El 28/11/2012, a las 00:29, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>
>> escribió:
>>
>> > If it matters to anyone, I seem to recall there were structural or DB
>> > changes between 4.2 and 4.4. If that is the case (I could be wrong but
>> > I'm pretty sure there were changes to the DB) it would not work well.
>> > If I am incorrect it would not work well.
>> >
>> > The update to 4.4 is pretty painless just make sure you send the
>> > server its profiles and everything seems operational before backing up
>> > to move forward if you take this route.

>> configuration

>> step, from

>> > --
>> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> > Tony Graziano, Manager
>> > Telephone: 434.984.8430
>> > sip: tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net
>> > Fax: 434.465.6833
>> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> > Linked-In Profile:
>> > http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-graziano/14/4a6/7a4
>> > Ask about our Internet Fax services!
>> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> >
>> > Using or developing for sipXecs from SIPFoundry? Ask me about
>> sipX-CoLab 2013!
>> >
>> > --
>> > LAN/Telephony/Security and Control Systems Helpdesk:
>> > Telephone: 434.984.8426
>> > sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net
>> >
>> > Helpdesk Customers: http://myhelp.myitdepartment.net
>> > Blog: http://blog.myitdepartment.net
>

> LAN/Telephony/Security and Control Systems Helpdesk:

Mail: daniel.pein...@iant.de <jan.schumac...@iant.de>
Web: www.iant.de <http://www.iant.de/en/startseite>

IANT is eZuce <http://www.ezuce.com/> Elite Partner for EMEA

IANT is Member of GROUPLINK <http://www.grouplink.de/>