On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:51 AM, Daniel Peinado Lopez
<daniel.pein...@iant.de> wrote:
> There is a problem with the passwords. When the password has not numeric
> characters, the encryption is not correct. ( I refer when we restore a
> backup)

I know the issue.  When restoring, we attempt to crack the password
using brute force and we only attempt numeric combinations.
superadmin would rarely have a numeric pin.  The recovery UI allows
you to specify default password for uncrackable passwords, that
password would have been what you would have used to get in.