That worked.  Thanks.

To me it seemed counterintuitive because I should be able to use the new
superadmin password I created and I didn't select to reset it.

Second, restored configs never seem to reinstall personal VM greetings, only
autoattendent audio files.  Is that an expected behavior?  If yes, I think it
should be added to the backup config.

Charles

On Dec 6, 2012, at 10:37 PM, Kumaran <thiru.venkateshwa...@ttplservices.com>