This is how we implemented call park with polycom and it works (it is a
workaround though)

1. Extension 700 forwards to 701, 702, 703 and 703

2. added the below to the custom config of the phones (this is done so that
the key does not timeout after 1 minute and call the park orbit directly
        <call
        call.offeringTimeOut="3600"
        call.directedCallPickupMethod="legacy"
        call.parkedCallRetrieveMethod="legacy"

3. subscribe to the presence of 700 on user speed dials

4. Make sure you use the bridge, we had problems with the call unparking
when we did not use the bridge for incoming calls from trunk provider

*5. Our firewal does ALG, so we had to uncheck "Use public address for call
setup" under Devices=>Gateways(choose the gw)=>ITSP Account, This fixed our
problem with the calls unparking, maybe your firewall is also doing some
form of ALG*

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Bryan Anderson <shadow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I noticed some talk in a previous email "Call forward fails to
> external number" about the Adtran 900 series.  I have a couple of comments
> and questions.
>
> We have a TA908e 2nd gen running AOS A5.02.00.E.  We currently have not
> noticed any issue with having an external caller forwarded to and
> externalnumber.  cell => user for 30sec
> => external number.
>
> What we have had issues with is presence monitoring of call parking.   We
> have a Polycom Soundpoint IP 650 with a sing side car that monitors parklines
> 6000
> - 6003.  We can park calls no problem, and so far have not had trouble
> retrieving calls.  Our problem is that once the call gets retrieved from
> the call park the BLF never stops blinking.  I have to restart the
> Park/Presence servers.
>
> This is with SipXecs 4.4.0.
>
> Thoughts and comments would be appreciated.
>

> -Bryan Anderson

Ali S Ardestani
Telephony Systems Engineer
Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company (PennyMac)
6101 Condor Drive
Moorpark, CA 93021

(805) 330-6004 Office
(818) 224-7442 x2654 Office