This should not be this difficult.

Disclaimer: I'm going to sound snarky and really pissed. It's how I vent frustration. I apologize in advance.

Issues:

1. My BIND backups that I restore get destroyed every time sipx restarts. Real nice, gents, real nice...

2. Why does iptables keep turning back on every time sipx restarts?
a. If SipX wants to be DNS, why on earth is port 53 blocked in the default iptables configuration? Hello, MyFly...

3. After restoring my configuration from 4.4 to 4.6, I was also bitten by the incorrect Superadmin PIN. Fortunately, I knew to use the reset-admin from other posts.

4. Once my configuration is restored, what services do I need to re-enable? The entire "Telephony Services" list is unchecked. Which do I need to have what I had with 4.4? Boy howdy, these backups I was told to make sure are proving useful...

5. It restored my Polycom firmware, but marked it as inactive. What the hell?

6. Where can I monitor my registrations? That feature seems gone.

Did I maybe download the wrong installation ISO? I downloaded "sipxecs-4.6.0-932.g00cded-x86_64.iso"... Is this the real GA release???

-- Robert