From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Kan Tok
Sent: Sat 07/01/2006 19:03
To: sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Sisuite-users] Grub issues with IBM HS20 Bladecenter

Bernard,

    Good evening.  I'm using the packages provided for in the guide, so it's the systemconfigurator-2.2.2-1.noarch.rpm package.  I had read of some interesting problems with grub when you have your machine raided, but I don't have a raid array setup for these machines. .  Please let me know if there's any other relevant information I can provide. Thanks again.

Steve

How To being used:
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net/1483555.html

Bernard Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Steve:

Which version of SystemConfigurator are you using?

Cheers,

Bernard