If I understand things correctly systeminstaller is what is used to build an
image from scratch (i.e. from RPMs) rather than pulling an image from a
golden-client. Is that correct? There is a seperate project web pages for
systeminstaller linked off of the systemimager.org web pages but all of
the stuff there seems to be pretty old and moldy.
Is the update of that outside of oscar a dead project so to speak? The last
files released on the systeminstaller sourceforge project pages are from
Oct. of 2003.