I am currently PXE booting  HP Proliant  servers with systemimager 3.9.6
and while
the imaging is successful I have no logging on the server.

The systemimager server is a  HP Proliant DL380G4 running  the latest RH
ES 4.

On the server I use si_mkdhcpserver I specified the log server and the
port as
shown in the dhcpd.conf file below :

# log-servers
option log-servers 192.168.81.35;

# option-141 is the port number your log server uses
option option-141 8181;

On the server the the systemimager-server-monitord service is running -
here
is the ps trace :
/usr/bin/perl -w /usr/sbin/si_monitor --log
/var/log/systemimager/si_monitor.log --log_level 2

After a successful PXE boot/loading there is nothing in this file and by
using netstat on the
server I cannot see and connection to port 8181.

>From another machine I have connected to this port and I do get debug
information
in the log ie

Fri Sep 28 09:11:19 2007: warning: bad request from 192.168.81.26 (mac
address not specified)!

Any help would be appreciated.