On Feb 20, 2008 11:21 AM, Tory M Blue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Feb 20, 2008 6:38 AM, Andrea Righi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Andrea Righi wrote:
>  Tory, David,
> >
> > could you check if the following patch fixes both your problems?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -Andrea
> Seems to have worked for me. Didn't have to specify kernel and it
> didn't seem to have any issues. In fact my systemconfig.conf file
> "looks right".

Okay, ran a standard image thru and it appears that it works (even
without the xda added to 2 locations)

DISKORDER=sd,cciss,ida,rd,hd,xvd

-and-

hd | sd | xvd )
      for dev in `cat $diskfile | sed -ne
"s/.*\($type[a-z]\+\).*/\1/p" | sort -u` ; do

It was able to drop back to the file created by prepareclient and
understand that the xvd was the device to use (very nice).
Interesting though is that ext3 was not loaded in my prepareclient
kernel, so it failed at ext3 type unknown. Switching everything to
ext2 (fine for development virtuals), worked fine. (But I know how to
fix this).

I would like to clean some of this up though. Not sure we should
really need to run modprobe after the first failure :)

-Tory

run_autoinstall_script
>>> /scripts/devmtx.master

get_arch
enumerate_disks
xvda
xvdb
DISKS=2

Load software RAID modules.
modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

Load device mapper driver (for LVM).
modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

Load additional filesystem drivers.
modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

modprobe: could not parse modules.dep

mkswap -v1 /dev/xvda3 -L SWAP-xvda3 || shellout