you use and if it bombs out what is in:
 * cat /tmp/variables.txt.

regards

On 25 sep 2010, at 16:14, Chris Pepper wrote:

No, it's getting a lease. Otherwise it wouldn't be able to download the
code and wouldn't be trying to ping IMAGESERVER, but I do see it in the log.

Thanks,

Chris

On 9/25/10 6:57 AM, Dennis Stam wrote:
Chris,

On 2010-09-25 02:37, Chris Pepper wrote:
No joy work with IMAGESERVER on the append line in
/var/lib/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default either.

I think that your network interface is unable to retrieve a DHCP lease.

Chris

label sali
kernel sali-kernel
append load_ramdisk=1 prompt_ramdisk=0 initrd=/sali-initrd
root=/dev/ram rw ramdisk_size=103819 IMAGESERVER=10.0.2.10
SCRIPTNAME=l01.201009.master