Kamil,

        I am going to guess your NIC is too new to be supported by your version
of System Imager. You may be able to use a newer (pre-release) version
to get support. I found HP DL160 nodes were not supported by either of
the 'release' versions, and SI failed over to the loopback interface,
which obviously fails to get a DHCP lease...

Chris