Hi,

I am considering to use si-suite on two new small clusters. However,
presently, the web site (systemimager.org) seems to be down, and the
codes (sf.net/projects/systemimager and sf.net/projects/sisuite)
apparently have not been updated since July 2009. As I follow the
mailing list, I know that there is still some activity there, but it
still makes me wonder about the status of the project. To the untrained
eye, the project seems stale.

I realize that I do not really ask any questions here, but as I have
used sisuite since around 2003, I needed to tell that I am reluctant to
use it on a new cluster. This is not due to lack of functionality, but
rather state of the official sites of the project.

Please, do not hesitate to tell me that I got it all wrong: that the
website is up again soon and that there is just no reason to update a
code, which has been perfect since 2009.

Best,

Bjarne Büchmann