Thanks, Paul.

Hopefully, the site will be back up in finite time.
In the meantime there is SALI (thanks, Bas), CloneZilla or even xCAT to try out (to name a few).

Best,

Bjarne

On 08-02-2012 10:52, Paul Rüder wrote:
Hi,

there is a SI 4.2.0 snapshot available from last year (but i cant say you something about the website...).

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.installation.system-imager.general/1944