Hi Olivier,

It seems that your systemimager source RPM requires packages and a file
libcrypt.a which are not available on a RHEL 6.3 machine:

# rpmbuild --rebuild systemimager-4.2.0-0.91svn4568.el6.src.rpm
Installing systemimager-4.2.0-0.91svn4568.el6.src.rpm
error: Failed build dependencies:
        device-mapper-devel is needed by
systemimager-4.2.0-0.91svn4568.el6.noarch
        gperf is needed by systemimager-4.2.0-0.91svn4568.el6.noarch
        /usr/lib64/libcrypt.a is needed by
systemimager-4.2.0-0.91svn4568.el6.noarch

Could you kindly clarify these prerequisites?  My central server is
running RHEL 6.3, so I would wish systemimager to build there.

Thanks a lot,
Ole