On Sun, 2024-01-21 at 10:11 +0000, Andrew Gallagher wrote:
> On 18 Jan 2024, at 01:57, Gerald Stueve via SKS development and
> deployment list <sks-devel@nongnu.org> wrote:
> > I am finally replacing my old sks keyserver keys.stueve.us with a
> > hockeypuck based system and would appreciate any peers.
> >
> > [hockeypuck.conflux.recon.partner.keys_stueve_us]
> > # 0x7fe0536d9ef48359b5f9b25bf5b4c2cd7b2f45a5 Jerry Stueve <
> > g.stu...@ieee.org>
> > httpAddr="keys.stueve.us:11371"
> > reconAddr="keys.stueve.us:11370"
>
> Hi, Jerry.
>
> That server doesn’t appear to be reachable. What version of the code
> are you running, and have you restored a dump?

Please try again, it appears accessible from outside my local
network
hockeypuck 2.1.2
6613215 keys from pgp.cyberbits.eu last week

Jerry Stueve

  • Seeking Peers William Hay
    • Seeking Peer... Gerald Stueve via SKS development and deployment list
      • Re: Seek... Andrew Gallagher via SKS development and deployment list
        • Re: ... Gerald Stueve via SKS development and deployment list