On 23 Jan 2024, at 02:35, Gerald Stueve <g.stu...@ieee.org> wrote:

> Please try again, it appears accessible from outside my local
> network
> hockeypuck 2.1.2
> 6613215 keys from pgp.cyberbits.eu last week

I can see it now! It’s reporting version 1.1.6 though, have you overridden it
in the hockeypuck.conf file? I’d recommend against doing that - it used to be
necessary when we were trying to trick the sks-keyservers.net spider, but it
doesn’t exist any more and faking the version number just causes confusion. :-)

  • Seeking Peers William Hay
    • Seeking Peer... Gerald Stueve via SKS development and deployment list
      • Re: Seek... Andrew Gallagher via SKS development and deployment list
        • Re: ... Gerald Stueve via SKS development and deployment list