hello, this you can change
1. please go pres insert + v
and please search the option command mode keyboard shordcut. please pres 
space and type the new keystroke.
poz
zvonimir
skype: zvonimir91
e-mail1 zvonimir.stanecic at gmail.com
e-mail2: zvonimir.stanecic at skole.hr
ovo je za listere koji me hoce kontaktirati ili za one kojima je potrebna 
pomost.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Irene Rana" <[email protected]>
To: <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: 28/05/08 18:22
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Problems with Chatting and Jaws


Hi Friends! Now for the first time I've installed the news Jaws Scripts for 
Skype. In Fact it is great working, but only, when I write in German 
language I have Problems with this Key: ?
When I Type ?, it is not sent away. Wehn I type ? followed by the spacebar 
the Script returns the message:
  Cancelled
  I have Jaws 8 and the newest scripts Revision 642.
  Thanks in advance for a quick help.
  With best greetings

  Imran


---------------------------------
Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
Skypeenglish at emissives.com
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Reply via email to