Hi!
I think that you can use Ctrl + Enter or Alt + S, but I'm not sure.
Also, if you want to keep the Enter key as the "send" key, you can make new 
paragraphs in text by pressing the Shift + Enter combination and that's for 
sure.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jean Philippe" <[email protected]>
To: "skype list" <Skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 10:00 AM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] sending long messages


> Dear all,
> in Skype options I M tab, you can set the enter key to perform its normal 
> function which is inserting a line break instead of sending the message. 
> It can be helpful sometimes, but how do you send the message then?
> Cheers,
> JPR
> http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel
>
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


Reply via email to