Hi!
You're right, I'm us9ing 3.8 as I mentioned a couple of times in some 
discussions.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Michele Barbi" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 12:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] sending long messages


> Look out, maybe Gordan is still using Sk 3.8 and Jean 4? In this case, I'm 
> afraid you won't never be able to figure it out, lol! And Jean, why don't 
> you set the compact view and not the default? I'm sure it will be more 
> confortable most of all because of separate chats.
> Bye!
> Barbuz
>
>
> ---
> avast! Antivirus: In partenza messaggio pulito.
> Virus Database (VPS): 090323-0, 23/03/2009
> Controllato il: 24/03/2009 0.13.47
> avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2009 ALWIL Software.
> http://www.avast.com
>
>
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com 


Reply via email to