Hi, could you please provide me with this lists email address. I have to 
unsubscribe for a while and I don't have it.

Thanks


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "alex wallis" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] headset recommendation


> aah i see, well if you could send the info I would appreciate that.
> one other thing I forgot to mention is if possible I would like the mik to
> fold away to the side when not in use.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Gordan Radic" <gordan.radic at gmail.com>
> To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:53 PM
> Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] headset recommendation
>
>
>> Hi!
>> I wouldn't recommend Logitech because I've dissapointed with their
>> microphone cpl day ago. My gf used to have some Chinese mic which costed
>> about $1.5 but she screwed up the cable so it started to cut off the
>> signal. She bought $15 Logitech and we tested both mics and the ten times
>> cheaper Chinese one had the better sound than Logitech.
>> One friend of mine have one nice metal headset with life time warranty,
>> long nitted cable and volume control on it but I have to ask him for the
>> model and manufacturer. It costed about $25 in my country. I'll let you
>> know as soon as I find out the info.
>> ----- Original Message ----- 
>> From: "alex wallis" <alexwallis646 at googlemail.com>
>> To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
>> Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:39 PM
>> Subject: [Skypeenglish] headset recommendation
>>
>>
>>> hi list.
>>> guess what, its that time again, I have managed to break another 
>>> headset.
>>>
>>> so I am looking for recommendations.
>>> I no everyone says logitech and that's fine I love logitech.
>>>
>>> However if I outline what i'm after then perhaps someone can recommend 
>>> me
>>> something.
>>>
>>> since I e mailed the list on this topic last time I have relaxed what I
>>> am looking for a bit.
>>>
>>> I don't mind if its USB or a jacked headset, if it has both options then
>>> great but if only jacks then that's fine.
>>>
>>> However the first thing that is really important and something that I
>>> can't compromise on is that it needs to be a headset where the headphone
>>> parts are flat and just rest on your ears. I don't like the headsets
>>> where the headphones are shaped like cups and they completely enclose
>>> your ears blocking out a lot of sound as they squash your ears and make
>>> them quite uncomfortable, on the ones i like the sponge is usually a 
>>> kind
>>> of flat disc that just rests on your ears.
>>>
>>> The next thing that I really would prefer is for the headset to be one
>>> that goes over the top of your head rather than round the back of it as
>>> with the ones that go round the back I don't like the way they rest on
>>> the back of your ears, not sure if I described that right. but I like it
>>> wear the band that joins the 2 headphones goes over the top of your head
>>> rather than round the back.
>>>
>>> the other strong preference but this is not a requirement is the ability
>>> to control the volume from the headset but this I can be flexible on.
>>> Ideally of course a long cable would be good as well.
>>>
>>> if anyone has anything they can recommend based on the above I would be
>>> glad to hear it, as I don't fancy going into a shop and having a fight
>>> with them about opening various headset packages. though I have found 
>>> one
>>> or 2 pc worlds that will open up for you.
>>>
>>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
>>> latest version of skype go to
>>> http://www.dlee.org/skype
>>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>>
>>
>> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
>> latest version of skype go to
>> http://www.dlee.org/skype
>> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
>> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
>> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Skypeenglish mailing list
>> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
>> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
>
>
> Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
> latest version of skype go to
> http://www.dlee.org/skype
> To access tutorials and other goodies go to
> http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
> thanks and have a wonderful day.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Skypeenglish mailing list
> Skypeenglish at emissives.com
> http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.34/2032 - Release Date: 03/31/09 
06:02:00



Reply via email to