Hi Jean Philippe. I've had the same thing happen to me when I upgraded to the latest release of Skype 4.1. I solved it by quitting and restarting Skype.
Hope this helps. Marius ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Philippe" <[email protected]> To: "skype list" <Skypeenglish at emissives.com> Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 11:12 PM Subject: [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event > Hi all, > I don't think it has anything to do with the scripts, but My Skype now > permanently says 1 as if I had 1 new event, but none of my conversations > are labeled as new. Any idea? > Cheers, > JPR > http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel > > > > > Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the > latest version of skype go to > http://www.dlee.org/skype > To access tutorials and other goodies go to > http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html > thanks and have a wonderful day. > > > _______________________________________________ > Skypeenglish mailing list > Skypeenglish at emissives.com > http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
