Hi, another thing. I want to say to the Braillenote users. Is it possable to use Skype with the Braillenote? I want to be able to use it with my nPower. Sorry for the off topic question, if it is one. Thanks. I'm asking because I know a friend that showed me his Braillenote and The Skype menu came up. It said something like "Skype for NPower?" Not shure. Thanks alot
- [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event Jean Philippe
- [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event Marius Swart
- [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event Sarah Alawami
- [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event Jean Philippe
- [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event [email protected]
- [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event Sarah Alawami
- [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event Dominique
- [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event Dominique
- [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event Sarah Alawami
- [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event Chris Hallsworth
- [Skypeenglish] the mystery new event Paul Tandy
