Dear Keao,
in Skype audiosettings, there is a checkbox to automatically adjust microphone 
settings and another one to automatically adjust speaker settings. Have you 
tried with and without them if it makes a difference?
Cheers,
JPR
http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Keao Wright 
  To: screen access software with skype 
  Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 1:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Saving settings



  I tabbed over the save button.
  I'm am an admin to this computer, it's when I unplug my head phones, skype 
  takes over on this computer, but, I don't want it to use it when I have the 
  usb mic plugged in, it's the internal mic that skype sees.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: "Jean Philippe" <jp.rykiel at orange.fr>
  To: "screen access software with skype" <skypeenglish at emissives.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 3:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Saving settings


  > Dear Keao,
  > after you did all your settings do you press enter, or do you tab and 
  > click the save button? I don't know if that makes a difference but maybe 
  > you should try this.
  > Also another thing that comes to my mind is that you might have to run an 
  > administrator session to be able to save settings. But this should not 
  > matter if you're the only one to use you are computer. In this case, 
  > you're always the administrator anyway.
  > Cheers,
  > JPR
  > http://myspace.com/jeanphilipperykiel
  >
  >  ----- Original Message ----- 
  >  From: Keao Wright
  >  To: screen access software with skype
  >  Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 9:41 AM
  >  Subject: [Skypeenglish] Saving settings
  >
  >
  >
  >  Hey guys,
  >  I am useing skype 4.1, when I ajust skype to the headset that I am 
  > useing,
  >  the darn thing doesn't save my settings.
  >  Is there anything I can do?
  >  I'm useing windows xp with jaws.
  >  I would always need to go to the advance tab to fix it.
  >
  >
  >  Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
  > latest version of skype go to
  >  http://www.dlee.org/skype
  >  To access tutorials and other goodies go to
  >  http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
  >  thanks and have a wonderful day.
  >
  >
  >  _______________________________________________
  >  Skypeenglish mailing list
  >  Skypeenglish at emissives.com
  >  http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
  > Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
  > latest version of skype go to
  > http://www.dlee.org/skype
  > To access tutorials and other goodies go to
  > http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
  > thanks and have a wonderful day.
  >
  >
  > _______________________________________________
  > Skypeenglish mailing list
  > Skypeenglish at emissives.com
  > http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
  > 


  Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the 
latest version of skype go to
  http://www.dlee.org/skype
  To access tutorials and other goodies go to
  http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
  thanks and have a wonderful day.


  _______________________________________________
  Skypeenglish mailing list
  Skypeenglish at emissives.com
  http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to