Hi Francis.  So sorry to hear you're having problems with 4.1.

As for the history list: yes, that's true, there's an accessibility issue there. Regarding listening to voice mails, I can help you out there.

Go to the conversation list and find the name of the person who sent you the voice mail. Use the Applications key to open the context menu, and select "Send IM". Press Ctrl+5 to get to the list of chat messages. Use your up and down arrows to find the entry for the new voice mail, and press Tab until you find the Play button. Press Enter or the space bar, and the message should start playing.

Hope this helps.

Marius
----- Original Message ----- From: "Francis E. Khan" <[email protected]>
To: "skype english list" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 7:07 PM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Reverting to Skype Version 3.8


Hello Listers:

I am having some serious problems with Skype Version 4.1 as I can't now access the items in the history tab and I also can't listen to voicemails sent to me. There is supposed to be a feature called skypetogo where one can use a number to listen to voicemails but from what I can see, these feature is for people who live in the USA and Canada in North America, Australia and New Zealand and some European countries. I live in Trinidad and Tobago.

Using Skype 3.8 was easy as I could do all the things I wanted to and I am now wondering whether I should go back to Version 3.8 and the relevant scripts. I deleted that version from my computer and if possible, Where can I retrieve Version 3.8 Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to