Hi.
I don't know if it is just me but I had problems in the past with google
groups. I subscribed to a couple of them and I wasn't getting emails from
the group.
I think yahoo groups and freelist are more reliable than google groups but I
will give this list a go and hopefully it will work.
When there is a new version please let us know on twitter as well in kace
we don't get the email.
Thanks
Nikos


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Hrvoje Katic
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 7:49 AM
To: screen access software with skype; [email protected];
[email protected]
Subject: [Skypeenglish] A Mailing list for SkypeTalking users has
beencreated

Hello all using SkypeTalking application,

It's becoming annoying to send all new information about SkypeTalking onto 3
separate mailing lists, and send translation info to every single person
separately. Thus, I decided to create a mailing list for general
SkypeTalking discussion. If you are a user of SkypeTalking, translator or a
developer, please join this group to stay up-to-date.

The email address of a group is simply:
[email protected]
and you can subscribe freely, so the address
[email protected]
should work.
Note, this list is just for SkypeTalking, not for other Skype related
things. Questions about Skype scripts, SkypeWatch or Skype itself will thus
not be tolerated. For other Skype things, you have Skype discussion list.

Thanks,

Hrvoje

Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to http://www.dlee.org/skype To access tutorials
and other goodies go to http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com


Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To  access scripts for the latest 
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html


To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]

to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch  go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/

and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48

thanks and have a wonderful day.


_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com

Reply via email to