Also Vhoje I need to point out regarding your list that when I joined, I had
to log on to google groups to check I was subscribed as never received posts
sent to the lists directly to my email address as I do on this list, I
wondered whether this, along with other subscription errors reported on here
was due to a problem with google groups? I've unfortunately unsubscribed
from your list but strangely enough, received confirmation by email. Really
apreciate the work you've put in to skype watch and skypetalking although if
I could make a suggestion to the list in general regarding request for
updates, I've subscribed via web feed to Vhoje's project site which gives
news and updates when going via that feed. Sorry Sarah if little off topic
there.
Gary.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristine Beltz" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] A Mailing list for SkypeTalking users
hasbeencreated
You do make sense, for not everyone wants to join lists to the point where
they are chained to their desk all day checking emails.
If you meet us and forget us you have lost nothing. If you meet Jesus and
forget Him you have lost everything.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sarah Alawami" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] A Mailing list for SkypeTalking users has
beencreated
can you at least send major updates to this list only so those of us who
choose not to join the list can at least grab the major releases?
Hope I make sense. and thanks for all of the great work you are doing.
On Mar 11, 2010, at 11:49 PM, Hrvoje Katić wrote:
Hello all using SkypeTalking application,
It's becoming annoying to send all new information about SkypeTalking
onto 3 separate mailing lists, and send translation info to every single
person separately. Thus, I decided to create a mailing list for general
SkypeTalking discussion. If you are a user of SkypeTalking, translator
or a developer, please join this group to stay up-to-date.
The email address of a group is simply:
[email protected]
and you can subscribe freely, so the address
[email protected]
should work.
Note, this list is just for SkypeTalking, not for other Skype related
things. Questions about Skype scripts, SkypeWatch or Skype itself will
thus not be tolerated. For other Skype things, you have Skype discussion
list.
Thanks,
Hrvoje
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to
this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the
latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list. To access scripts for the latest
version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com