Thanks. I tried it and it worked.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sarah Alawami" <[email protected]>
To: "screen access software with skype" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Calling a contact
Hmm I'll have to play with that on a mac to see if it is there. I probably
missed it in my haste.
Take care all.
On Aug 15, 2011, at 6:18 AM, Clare Page wrote:
Hi!
I've just looked in the General options in Skype for Windows, and there is
no option called "Press Enter to call a contact". However, I did find a
checkbox with the words "When I double-click a contact start a call": this
seems to be the option some of you are thinking of, because, after I
checked
this checkbox, I pressed Enter on "Echo Sound Test Service" in my contact
list, and a Skype test call was immediately started. The mane of the
checkbox which I quoted above is a little misleading, but, if you want to
be
able to press Enter to start a Skype call, that's the option in the
general
settings which has to be checked, as far as I can tell.
Bye for now, and happy skyping!
From Clare
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Sarah Alawami
Sent: lundi 15 août 2011 02:04
To: screen access software with skype
Subject: Re: [Skypeenglish] Calling a contact
It aint there for the mac though, I don't think. If I"m wrong correct me
please. I don't use it but it would be nice in case someone edit.
On Aug 14, 2011, at 4:44 PM, Richard Claypool wrote:
Yes, take a look in the options, you'll find it.
twitter
http://www.twitter.com/richardclaypool
last.fm
http://www.last.fm/user/lord_of_beer
msn
[email protected]
skype
lord_of_beer
----- Original Message ----- From: "beverly" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 6:26 PM
Subject: [Skypeenglish] Calling a contact
Is there a way to change skype to where when press entering on a name
you
call them? I got used to that.
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to
this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this
link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
Thanks for posting to the skype english list.
to contact skype support wiht any questions regarding your account email
[email protected]
To access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype
To access tutorials and other goodies go to
http://www.marrie.org/skype/skype.html
To contact the list owner send a message to
mailto:[email protected]
to download a tool to automate the installation of skypewatch go to this link.
http://www.hrvojekatic.tk/
and for a searchable archives page go here.
http://bit.ly/64Y48
thanks and have a wonderful day.
_______________________________________________
Skypeenglish mailing list
[email protected]
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com