Good evening all,
this afternoon my Skype Jaws commands stopped working.
I found that the usual key board keys no longer work: like CTRL 2 for recent messages gives me a list but hitting enter on a person's name doesn't get me into their messages to me so the ALT End key will read their most recent message. When I do insert Q I hear a long message with versions and the usual info but at the end it says "the old way will no longer work properly" At 05:04 PM 7/10/2017, you wrote: Is this something new that Doug Lee is trying to let us know or am I just finally listening to the entire message after all these years! LOL
I haven't allowed Skype to up date and I am still running as follows:
Jaws 17
the older jaws scrips 6.xxxx A
and a 6.22   version of Skype
which all worked fine until today
my question is, has Skype finally caught up to me and made changes that now will force me to move up to one of the 7.xxx versions of Skype?
and then also I guess I need to up grade to Doug's B level scripts?
or is there some setting I accidently hit that I can reverse?
I will do nothing until I hear back from someone so I don't mess anything up any further than I may already have done! LOL
Thanks for any and all help,
Mike, from South Carolina

Ok, you probably meant JAWS 17 or Skype 7.0...
Be more careful next times.
Bye!
Barbuz

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
to modify your subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of this email, or click the link in the email you receive with your list password each month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to
http://www.dlee.org/skype

mailto:skypeenglish-ow...@list.tffppodcast.com

https://www.mail-archive.com/skypeenglish@lists.tffppodcast.com
to modify your subscription visit the list info link at the bottom of this
email, or click the link in the  email you receive with your list password each
month.
thanks and have a wonderful day.

      • Re: [Sk... Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Skypeenglish
        • Re:... Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
          • ... Stephen Troy via Skypeenglish
          • ... Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Skypeenglish
    • Re: [Skypee... Ali Savas via Skypeenglish
  • Re: [Skypeenglis... lakhani via Skypeenglish
    • Re: [Skypee... Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
      • Re: [Sk... lakhani via Skypeenglish
        • Re:... Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish
          • ... Mike DeZinno via Skypeenglish
            • ... Michele Barbi via Skypeenglish