Robby Workman wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:55:39 -0500
Robby Workman <rwork...@slackbuilds.org> wrote:

As I promised several people privately, here's a list of things that
we have not had time to check/update for 13.0 yet:
  http://slackbuilds.org/NOT_CHECKED

If you maintain one of these and would like to see it in the initial
repo for 13.0, or if you use one of them and would like to "step up"
and handle any needed changes, now is your chance.  I can't promise
that we'll be able to merge in all of the changes we get, even if
they are fixed, but we'll do our best.
As things are merged into the 13.0 repo (which is still private,
and will be until 13.0 is released), we'll update the listing above,
so be sure to refresh that before replying.

Fixes should come in as replies to this mail, with a complete tarball
attached (just as if you were submitting it on the website - no source
code of the app should be included).

I don't think I was clear about at least two points:

1. We don't much care for version bumps at this point *unless*
it's necessary to build on -current.
2. If you can't test it on both 32bit and 64bit -current,
   don't bother replying for now.  Later on (after the submit
   form is open again), it won't be as big of a problem, but
   for now, it is.

-RW

In which case, scratch mine. 64-bit is on my todo list.