On 10/05/2012 06:45 PM, Audrius Kažukauskas wrote:
9.1.4 was released 2012-06-04[*], so the script was updated quite
recently.  Besides, there's no need to update it for every minor
release, cause usually it's a simple version bump.  And 9.2 happened
while submissions to SBo were closed.

[*] http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/release-9-1-4.html

Yeah, but I saw "modified by the SBo project" in there, thought it was abandoned, and that 2011 did not help either.

This script comes with the ability to update old version database,
which previous SB did not do successfuly, mainly due to missing
"pg_upgrade_support" module.

I have already informed Adis about it a couple of weeks ago (when I
encountered this myself while trying to upgrade to 9.2), and he replied
that pg_upgrade_support will be included on the next script update.

Whatever though, I ran into an issue when upgrading my postgres databases so I decided to share fixed up version with patches in case if someone needs it.

mario