On 11/12/2023 10:43, David Chmelik wrote:
On Mon, 11 Dec 2023 05:24:48 -0500 (EST), B. Watson wrote:
On Mon, 11 Dec 2023, David Chmelik wrote:
I have updated the old KDE image viewer (simple/minimalist)
kuickshow.SlackBuild for testing.
You probably can update kuickshow without having to have a cmake-extras
package, if your script manually sets some -D<blah>
variables on the cmake command line.

Also. Have you addressed these issues, found by sbopkglint?
Still learning sbo-maintainer-tools.  Will address these before I formally
upload.  All below failed tests are about stuff in the source code file
itself.  Should I fix these in script and/or graphics editor, or contact/
bug-report KDE?
What i do is report upstream, and in the meantime edit the files in the build script via sed (or patch), chmod etc. and use convert for resizing the iconsAs you know exactly what the issues are, you can submit fixes upstream as well. that really helps them get approved. regards, Tim