On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 01:10:13PM -0800, Kelly Linden wrote:
> [1] https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SVC-5165

Hi Kelly,

can you please also create a jira for discussion of needed
Estate Manager tools in regard to script limits etc?

Of course I could create one myself, but that wouldn't be
official enough (it would make not much sense if I was
the only one adding some comments to it :p).

I'd really appreciate it if you could take this topic
(EM tools) seriously enough to create an official jira
for it, like SVC-5165, and bring it under the attention
of Babbage.

Thanks,
Carlo

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev