On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 00:20:07 -0800, "Philippe (Merov) Bossut"
<me...@lindenlab.com> wrote:

> . SNOW-129 Select account from list at login : this is a *great*
> feature for all power users handling several avatars.
> Thanks to Cypren, Aleric and Thickbrick for this one.

I see a layout issue when using Italian language, so
I just reopened SNOW-129 and added a comment and a snapshot
https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/attachment/33474/SNOW-129.jpg
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-129

(BTW thanks to everybody that made this, it's great!)

ciao,
Opensource Obscure

--
http://opensourceobscure.com