The links are the same :). Anyway, here's some pointers.

Look at the C# code. The syntax is close to Java so it should be fairly
easy to follow. You can use the bit of code you already wrote. You'll
only need to change a few things.

You'll need a different url. The example shows how to send email, so
you're going to need to find the necessary url for sending calendar
items. It might be the same, so try the example first to find out :).

When you build your WebdavResource, instead of calling list() to get the
children call one of the putMethod() implementations to send your
information to Exchange.

The second part of the example uses MOVE to put the new email into
someone's inbox, and you can use WebdavResource.moveMethod() to
accomplish that.

Check the javadocs for the webdav client for exact syntax.

-James