Hi James,

Thanks for the reply...here is what I was trying to do (from what I
got from your last reply..)

build a new Hashtable Calendar
Calendar.put((PropertyName)propertyupdate,(String)strXMLNSInfo);
Calendar.put((PropertyName)contentclass,(String)"urn:content-classes:appointment");
Calendar.put((PropertyName)outlookmessageclass,(String)"IPM.Appointment");
wr.proppatchMethod(Calendar,true);

its giving NullPointerException, obviously because I am not setting
the Hashtable properly with the PropertyName (confused about which
propertyName will go in it..)

Please provide your suggestions..

Thanks!!
Sud.

--
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.." Jim Rohn