Hello all,
I've been on the Slide list for a while, and have a couple of
applications that use Slide in one fashion or another.  I've seen many
posts of users (i.e. people who want to use the software) sometimes have
difficulty with, at times, is very complex configuration and custom
coding.

I would like some feedback if there are users and
developers/contributors that may be interested in a sub-project that
would be an example application use of Jakarta Slide.

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/Slide%2eSDA

I am *not* a committer for Apache/Jakarta-Slide, and would recommend
moving this sub-project to Sourceforge to help gain momentum until we
have a working example application using the Jakarta-Slide library
before submiting back to Apache as a Jakarta-Slide subproject.

Let me know your thoughts!

-D