Hello,
i've posted this already in the user list, but get no response.
May some of you could help me...

I want to make  a distributed file system(dfs)
accessable through webdav.
After looking at slide and and wck i'm struggeling a
little bit how deploy my webdav-dsf adapter.

Do i have to /Can i:
(1) deploy the slide.war through wck.deploy and put my
jar with the implementation of BasicWebdavStore into
the slide.war
(2) deploy the slide.war through wck.deploy and deploy
a second war with the implementation of
BasicWebdavStore
(3) deploy a war with my implementation of
BasicWebdavStore which contains some wck-,slide-jars
Whereat 3 would be my favourite.
So my question goes also about, if i have to deploy the full slide application for using the webdav ?
I would be grateful for any help!

best regards
Johannes

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de