Thanks for your response Miguel!

I think the point is tomcat fe has an WebDaveServlet
which i can use to make my distributed file system
accessable.
But slide has build alot of infrastructure around
their servlet like connection pooling/client
handling/locking and so on...
(I just have to implement one interface to make use of
my dfs through webdav).

I want to use all the functionality slide provides me
for simple webdav access, but want to eliminate all
other functionality of slide.

So i think i need just to deploy my own war which
enrols the slide webdav servlet with my configured
store.
So if anybody could say which jars i do need to make
the slide webdav servlet run i would be grateful!

Thanks
Johannes