Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 11:49 AM
Subject: Encoding problem

Hello,

I am running the last SNV version of Slide and I have encoding problems with accents (tx store). I can create a folder with accents but I can not access it (resource not found).

Here is the URL :
http://localhost:8081/slide/files/quotas/c%27est%20l%27%C3%A9t%C3%A9
for the folder "c'est l'été".

My server.xml has the correct "UTF8" parameters (connector tags).
I have also tried tu run tomcat with the -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 parameter.
It does not work either.
But it works with the 2.1 release.
Any idea ? I post this message on the devel list because I remember that some modifications have been done on the tx store.

Thanks for you help.

Regards,

Thomas

--