Hi Max,
Thanks for your response.

Actually it is a very simple light weight application.
It doesn't even use database. It directly stores the
files in the Windows file system. Apart from the
application, the requirement is,  the system
administrator should be able to manage the files using
Windows explorer on the web app server machine.

We cannot create the files if the absolute path of the
file becomes larger than 260 characters. It is a
Windows limitation

Thank you,
dw